Cash Office Responsible (26 hours)
Den Haag, Venestraat
Are you looking for a brand that will invest in you and your career?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting a part-time Cash Office Responsible to join our amazing team in The Hague.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
About the role
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them to create great outfits
- Selling to customers at the cash desk, fitting room and on the shop floor.
- Opening and closing the store and supporting the other members of the management team when required
- Processing and banking daily sales
- Inputting payroll
- Taking ownership for the store audit result and training others on store operations
- Receiving deliveries and merchandising the latest garments on the shop floor
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including;
- Salary according to CAO Mode en Verf en Woninginrichting InRetail
- 20% staff discount at all H&M brands
- Up to €700 per year clothing allowance
- 10% discount on Health Insurance
- Access to online learning platform
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
To work as a Cash Office Responsible previous experience in administration is not essential. Instead we look for people with the qualities below
- Approximately 1 year of work experience (preferably in the retail or hospitality industry but other experience will be considered)
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Excellent planning, organising and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required